Have you suffered childhood trauma? Have you been told to just get over it?
Have you wrestled with abandonment issues, feeling unloved, not good enough, or even worthless?
Have you found yourself emotionally and/or mentally trapped in a past trauma craving to be free?
Emerging With Wings will speak to your heart and provide the necessary validation to begin healing.
This story will make you laugh, cry, and in the end fill you with hope and joy.
Anne Holmes of NABBW said in her review:
Bernock has offered us a book – and a journey that is sure to speak to everyone.
You can read the entire review here
Healing & inspiring #traumaispersonal #emergingwithwings Click To Tweet
Quotes from readers:
- Wow! What a story! I am on chapter 2 and I can’t put it down. Your story speaks to how I have felt for many years! Truly inspirational!
Thank you for writing this!! I couldn’t put it down! Your book has changed my way of thinking. It has freed me! ~ TerrI
- I’m on page 43. (you’ve made it to San Diego)…can’t put the book down!! …we lost electricity so I ended up finishing your book using a flashlight – NOT kidding!! ~ Carol
- I have your book and OMG!! It’s wonderful! – LaTisha
- Amazing, touching and powerful! ~ Jeff
- I’m only on page 20 and already relate to: being called an accident by my mom, being mentally and physically abused by teachers and dropping out of school functions because mom and classmates made me feel like i wasn’t good enough and teased me…and also being afraid of God. I never knew other people went through this stuff. it helps to know. it makes it easier to move on ~ Christine
- It’s like I was there! ~ Barb
- Wow! I wept…I purged…didn’t know how deeply I’d buried this agonizing pain. Wow! Your book is a blessing and a miracle. Thank you for your bravery. ~ Tim
- Courageous ~ Julie
- Inspiring! ~ Debbie
- After I got mine, I bought a copy for my friend and also for my sister! ~ Cheryl
- There are so many feelings/emotions that I can relate too and have never known how to get them out of those deep places. ~ Denise
- I’m reading it for a second time. It has helped me so much. I stay up way too late because I can’t put it down. ~ Dawn
- Maybe you could make a workbook? ~ multiple readers
Trauma is personal. It does not disappear if it is not validated. When it is ignored or invalidated the silent screams continue internally heard only by the one held captive. When someone enters the pain and hears the screams healing can begin. – Danielle Bernock
Emerging With Wings is brought to you by 4F Media and internationally sold.
Can I send you this?
Free download of Dare to Believe.